Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Question 7: Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

What I learnt from the Preliminary task and how I applied it to the final text



Please Click Here To View Comparative Table

Reflections on Preliminary Task
Including a 2-shot during the conversation would have been more logical and also given us a sense of where the characters are in relation to each other. We could also have used a CU instead of an LA on the last shot, because the shot just looked out of place and odd. We could also have tried to ensure that the lighting was consistent, because some of the shots in the office were shot using one set up and the others were shot with another.
I learnt how to edit a sequence following the continuity rules, and how to make the sequence look like it flowed. I also learnt how my group members worked, and we managed to create a very positive dynamic. This was crucial, as I have found that communication is one of the key aspects of a successful piece of groupwork. I also know now that my strengths are mainly in the editing department.

Reflections on Final Piece

Reflections taken from Prezi on Question 6

No comments:

Post a Comment